HOW TO PROCRASTINATE 101
1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
Quite a few, at least 70
2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
Eh sure, i don’t even remember it
3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
4: What’s something you really want right now?
Gloves for lighting
5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
6: Do you like the beach?
Meh, on occasionally
7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Why yes, many a naps on the couch
8: What’s the background on your cell?
The camera pushed up against my knee in total dark
9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
Steve, Kirk, Bogey, Frannie
10: Do you like your phone?
Meh, sure why not
11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Technically yes, but they could be going better
12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
ummmmmm Great Clips?
13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
Rottweiler, because they’re delicious
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
An Art Museum
16: Are you tired?
17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
Ummm I assume my whole life
18: Are they a relative?
19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
Yes all of them
20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
idk… 5 min ago unless you mean actual talking then… Tuesday I think
21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
Umm no because that’s not financially smart
22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh sure I suppose
23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
“Insert quote here”
25: What’s on your mind?
These bloody questions
26: Do you have any tattoos?
27: What is your favorite color?
Red or Black
28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
ummm Wednesday probably?
29: Who are you texting?
30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
Umm probably because I get that feeling a lot
32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
yes a few
33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I’m fairly certain, yes
34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Only after I told them
35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
Well it depends on the person, the kiss and the situation
36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
38: What do your friends call you?
39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
40: Have you ever cried over a text?
41: Where’s your last bruise located?
Fuck if I know
42: What is it from?
ummm the aliens
43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
Today in class
44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
48: Do you make supper for your family?
49: Does your bedroom have a door?
50: Top 3 web-pages?
thatguywiththeglasses.com, achievementhunter.com, 1201beyond.com
51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
52: Does anything on your body hurt?
53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
Only because I’m Minnesotan
54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
55: How is your hair?
56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
57: Do you think two people can last forever?
No, because they’ll eventually die
58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
59: Green or purple grapes?
60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
62: When will be the next time you text someone?
63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
Probably in a warm soundproof room
64: What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Getting ready for class
65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Always is a strong word, but mostly yes
67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Oh shit I left the stove o….
69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Yeah I think so
70: How many windows are open on your computer?
71: How many fingers do you have?
72: What is your ringtone?
a buzzing sound
73: How old will you be in 5 months?
5 months older
74: Where is your Mum right now?
75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
Because career paths are a thing
76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
yes, quite a few
78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
Umm if that was kindergarten then that would be Madison (I think)
79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Yeah! The Blaze-man!
80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
no, but viceversa
81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
I’m sure a few. I don’t hate everyone
82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
Probably Sinatra since it’s a dream
85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
I got some twizzlers
87: Who was your last received call from?
Kiera from CA Ventures
88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
89: What is something you wish you had more of?
90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
91: Do you sleep with your window open?
92: Do you get along with girls?
93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Needs to know? No
94: Does sex mean love?
95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
Well no, I think we’d have our fair share of entertainment
96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
97: Did you sleep alone this week?
98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
Yep, lots of things
99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope, I believe in lust at first sight though
100: Who was the last person that you pinky promised?
Ummm my sister?
These were dumb questions with way too much of an emphasis on snogging
50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
The non-scented kind
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
The Nostalgia Chick
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Idk… mid to late 20s
5. Do you know a hoarder?
In a sense that I collect a lot of things and have trouble letting go of items, but I don’t horde a ton of trash
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Idk like 6?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, my uncle served as a reserve and my uncle was in the Latverian Army
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Dude George Shrinks and Scooby Doo all the way!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I think that was the year of the Vampire, but I’m probably wrong
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Just Harry Potter and I have NO interest in the others
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
OMFG if I had a British accent that would be great
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
no on both accounts
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Camp Snoopy I think
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Latin or Anglo-Saxon, but if I’m being realistic I’d say French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
both, depending on my mood
25. Is your father bald?
Not the last time I checked
26. Do you know triplets?
I feel like I do, but I can’t think of anyone so I guess not
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic and I haven’t even seen it yet
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Nope and I’m not planning on it
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Indeed… it was meh
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Nope, Aldi for the Win!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Not that anyone’s called me this in a while, but my old nickname was Justino Ruler of the Casino
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Jack Benny… oh wait he’s dead, well then Kelly I guess!
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, because it’s a good go-between
36. Can you whistle?
Quite well, I like to think
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Well unless you count the light of my laptop as I watch a Lets Play, no
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to!
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Cancer, AIDS, Alzheimers, ADHD, and the Gout
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A few times… both for good and bad things
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeah, pretty good movie
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Kohls, because I’m veryveryvery picky
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes, but not for long unless I think about it
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
5 including sandals and flip-flops
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
A combination of Mormonism and Paganism just to troll their teachers. Nah, I’d let them choose
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t remember, but there were many years where I knew but didn’t say anything/admit it ti myself
50. Why do you have a blog?
I want to have a blog because I want somewhere to put my thoughts, recommendations and most importantly my reviews, because I want people to hear what I have to say and I want to help people find good movies.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
I do, depending on the occasion
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A red string around my wrist… and my hair
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
Stare… get queasy, and then call the police
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
ehhhhh… fringes of memory, nothing I could really put into words
9. Three of your current feelings?
Woah Deja Vu! Tired, Reflective, hungry
10. What are you craving right now?
Cereal and a certain somebody
11. Turn ons?
A certain somebody
12. Turn offs?
Guys… genocide… my parents
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
A couple of days ago when I had to let out all my bottled up emotions over a certain someone
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
The one that just did it part time
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
No, and he doesn’t need to.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite, licking is weird for some reason
18. Favorite movie ever?
O.O ummm… I run a movie/personal blog, a fav is hard to pick
19. Do you like yourself?
To an extant…
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, but it depends on your definition of celebrity (Shout-outs to Dan Jurgens and Little Kuriboh and Linkara)
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
Lost in the Static, a random topic podcast
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes, I would be interested to hear his perspective, not the media’s interpertation of his perspecitve
27. Whats on your mind right now?
These questions and politics
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
mmmmm nope, but I want to!
30. Do you rent movies often?
meh, more of a streamer
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
1. I’m alive 2. I’m eating cereal 3. I’m in love 4. I’m suck at LIFE 5. I wish that our government wasn’t so sodding stupid
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Nope, not that dangerous of a life going on
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
Mmmmmmm not sure, you know agnostic and all that
36. Brown or white eggs?
White! wait was that racist… nah jk
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Whats hot Topic O.o
38. Ever been on a train?
Yep, it was trainy
39. Ever been in love?
Wellllllllllll I supppoooossssseee
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Yeah, if I was with some people
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
… nah I’m good as me.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
43. Whom do you admire and why?
Oh loads of people for their accomplishments, morals, etc…
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
ummmm ghost stories were a favorite of mine
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Get some help
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
mmmm noooo, as tempting as it is to give them a high salary job, they should choose
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
those times I wasn’t on them
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
Those times I was on them… oh wait I never did that
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
No I would prolly leave it there, since it’s prolly drug money
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Why wouldn’t I?
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
No, give me better odds and… nah I still wouldn’t
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
In one universe or another they all exist
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
No I wouldn’t want to see my loved ones die and the world go to shit
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
The Death Bed
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
NO! That’s sick
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
Mmmmmmm maybe, if I already had one
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Live Longer, because afraid of death and all death
194: My ring size is:
I have no idea… green lantern sized
189: Last book you read:
177: The last three songs I bought were?
I’ve never bought an individual song…
154: Hugs or Kisses:
Hugs I know how to do, so hugs
140: Mac or PC:
PC! Fuck Apple!
137: Coke or Pepsi:
103: Hugged someone:
Today, I was abused by intotheocean10
101: Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile:
Month ago saw an old friend for like a minute
99: Went to a movie theater:
Ages ago to see Deathbed: The bed that eats
86: The thing that I’m looking forward to the most:
Finally making a movie
83: The most difficult thing to do is:
Motivate myself to do work
78: The one person who i can’t hide things from:
I am very good at lying, so… no one. But who I don’t hide things from? Lots of people.
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:
Happens every friggin day
66: People that make you happy:
intotheocean10, some friends, some family some of the time
49: Do you want children:
Yeah, but not for a while
44: One person that you wish you could see right now:
So many to choose from…
41: Have you pre-named your children:
Archibald and Harriet
Fucking Bruce Cambell or Patrick Stewart or Robert Englund or Mandy Patinkin or… GAHHHHH
Alyson Hannigan or Gracie Allen or Tina Fay or uggghhhh
28: Band: Kirby Krackle or… yeah Kirby Krackle
16: Book: Green Lantern: Rebirth (Yes that counts bitches)
7: Perfume: I found one called Sexy Intrigue that my friend Josh recommended to me. I’ll probably start wearing that.
200: My crush’s name is:
well, intotheocean10 obviously
186: My best friend(s):
are still hanging out with me for some reason
174: Do you have any siblings?
153: Drunk or High:
Fuck that shit
151: Red heads or Black haired:
Come on, how could you pass up on gingers
150: Blondes or Brunettes:
hmmm, brunettes I guess
119: The presidential election:
was sooo last yearrrrr
91: Broke the law:
Yeah, I went through a red light once
47: Who’s your best friend:
Kelly, Josh, Alexis and Bill Clinton
Woo 100 posts!!!
More questions, film knowledge, and recommendations to come!
Thanks for reading those 3 people that do!
198: I am really:
liking the LeetStreet boys
152: Phone or Online:
Online, I’m not a fan of phones
135: Buried or cremated:
I don’t know… I like the idea of being buried, in case I get resurrected. However, I also like the things that can be done with ashes
126: Your Birthday or Christmas:
Christmas, it’s a cheerier time of year, plus you get to give as well as get.
114: Back stabbers:
They’re assholes, but they can be redeemed
108: Designer Clothes:
I could not care less
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
home and everyone there
68: The worst sound in the world:
60: I lose all respect for people who:
are ignorent and disrespectful assholes who refuse to even listen to anyone else’s opinions or even facts. That and abusive boyfriends.
59: The movie I cried at was:
Try series finales of tv shows, those things always get me
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: a truly inspiring moment when the hero, despite all odds saves the day and does it in a kickass way.
04: what are you listening to?
Kirby Krackle! Woop Woop!
05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
Both are at their houses
07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
Haha, you’re funny
08: sex on the first date?
No. I guess I have a more romantic view of sex. I believe that it is the epitomy of intimacy, that it should be shared with that special person. As cliche as that sounds, I believe that when the moment is right for both people is when they should make love, and I would think a lot of the time such a moment is spontanous. So yeah, while I hold this romanticized view, I do understand that sex is an important part of relationships, at least in society’s eyes. Maybe I’m just innocent, but to be honest I’m perfectly happy being that way.
09: kiss on the first date?
Again, if it’s with the right person and it feels right, sure.
41. if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes, best to bring such things into the light I guess, but I can’t possibly imagine anyone liking me in that way (that I don’t know about)
23: how have you felt today?
Weird… A constant sway between anger and loopiness
24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Christmas presents for all my friends
32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
34: are you a patient person?
Yes, most of the time
42: do you like meeting new people?
No, not really
45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes, but it was my Mom so I don’t think that counts…
01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
Every single fact I learned about her made me like her more and more and we just kept talking and, it just happened.
03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
God this movie sucks ass
11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Meh, I always strive to be better and right now, idk
12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
Noooottt Reallyyyyy…. except to maybe call the Republicans and Democrats dumbasses
13: what are three things you did today?
Woke up late, did science, became crazy
19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
I think so…maybeish
20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Yeah, I always do, but that usually means I’ve found better people
29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
Like 11:30, because I didn’t get inside until 10:30
33: are you wearing jeans right now?
yep, like I do almost every day
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
To be honest, that’s probably the stuff I’d be good at.
36: favourite colour?
40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Sure, but there are different kinds of love and I odviously love those said subjects in different ways.