50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
The non-scented kind
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
The Nostalgia Chick
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Idk… mid to late 20s
5. Do you know a hoarder?
In a sense that I collect a lot of things and have trouble letting go of items, but I don’t horde a ton of trash
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Idk like 6?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, my uncle served as a reserve and my uncle was in the Latverian Army
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Dude George Shrinks and Scooby Doo all the way!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I think that was the year of the Vampire, but I’m probably wrong
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Just Harry Potter and I have NO interest in the others
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
OMFG if I had a British accent that would be great
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
no on both accounts
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Camp Snoopy I think
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Latin or Anglo-Saxon, but if I’m being realistic I’d say French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
both, depending on my mood
25. Is your father bald?
Not the last time I checked
26. Do you know triplets?
I feel like I do, but I can’t think of anyone so I guess not
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic and I haven’t even seen it yet
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Nope and I’m not planning on it
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Indeed… it was meh
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Nope, Aldi for the Win!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Not that anyone’s called me this in a while, but my old nickname was Justino Ruler of the Casino
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Jack Benny… oh wait he’s dead, well then Kelly I guess!
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, because it’s a good go-between
36. Can you whistle?
Quite well, I like to think
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Well unless you count the light of my laptop as I watch a Lets Play, no
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to!
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Cancer, AIDS, Alzheimers, ADHD, and the Gout
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A few times… both for good and bad things
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeah, pretty good movie
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Kohls, because I’m veryveryvery picky
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes, but not for long unless I think about it
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
5 including sandals and flip-flops
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
A combination of Mormonism and Paganism just to troll their teachers. Nah, I’d let them choose
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t remember, but there were many years where I knew but didn’t say anything/admit it ti myself
50. Why do you have a blog?
I want to have a blog because I want somewhere to put my thoughts, recommendations and most importantly my reviews, because I want people to hear what I have to say and I want to help people find good movies.
Wasting Time After Class
50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked